Friday, September 28, 2007

My Son is the next Stan Lee

I received this story in the mail from my son a while back. It amused me so I thought I would post it.

Keep in mind, Garrett is almost six and is currently obsessed with super heroes (as all boys at that age should be in my opinion).

Enjoy...

"The Bluejays: A Story to Dad from Garrett"

The Bluejays saw the Incredible Hulk and then they saw Four Arms, Heat Blast, Diamond Head, Stink Fly, Gray Matter, Rip Jaw, and Bad Guys. They tried to attack, but the Incredible Hulk was too strong.

Now, I am sort of out of the super hero loop, but I'm not completely sure that all of the characters were drawn from the DC or Marvel worlds. I believe my boy has decided to create a world of his own. My favorite part is where he throws in the towel and capitalizes Bad Guys.

When you can't be creative, just capitalize the generalities and cover all your bases, I always say.

He makes me laugh...

1 comment:

The Durham's said...

YIIIPPPEEEEE! I feel so close to you now! I think I might cry! Well, maybe not, but I am glad that I can see what's going on with you. I was so shocked that your blog was completely black...that's just so not your personality, Shane:):):) I love you....have a great day!